稻子熟了

  三湘都市报   2025-06-15 16:36:50

三湘都市报·犇视频特约撰稿:穆萨·达博

Sanxiang Metropolis Daily·Ben Video Special Contributor: Musa·Darboe


老师

Professor


有的路,隔山障海,我也会义无反顾奔赴。

Some journeys, though barred by mountains and seas, I would still race toward without hesitation.

从冈比亚雨季的黎明启程,自万里之外的故乡,奔向另一方大地的初夏,去追念一位久藏心中的故人:袁隆平。

I departed at dawn in Gambia’s rainy season, traveled ten thousand miles from my homeland toward early summer in a distant land. This long way, I came to honor a man long cherished in my heart: Yuan Longping.

风吹过饱满的稻穗时,我经过丰收的田野,望见满载的谷仓,去往一座叫长沙的中国城市。那是我的老师袁隆平的家乡,是他,早早地跨越山海送出这场丰收的钥匙。

As wind brushed plump rice ears, I passed golden fields and full granaries, journeying to Changsha.The city is Professor Yuan’s hometown. It was him, who first crossed mountains and oceans to send the keys to this very harvest.

“他是一个改变我、改变非洲的人,是我的老师。”

"He changed me. He changed Africa. He is my professor."


种子

Seed


有的人,即使离去,你也会昼夜无间思念。

Some people, though gone, you would still miss them day and night, without pause.

我的命运因他的种子改变。

His seed reshaped my destiny.

多年之前,秋风吹过旷野,“贫瘠”的大地空空荡荡,又一场饥荒辗转重回。我告别美国,回到父亲留下的稻田。

Years ago, when autumn winds swept,"barren" fields, famine crept back to The Gambia.

I left America and returned to his father’s rice paddies.

几经努力,依旧欠收。我急缺一粒强壮的种子。

Hard work while yielded little. I was badly in need of a robust seed.

那粒丰收的种子来自中国,袁隆平的杂交稻种。

The seed of abundance came from China—Yuan Longping’s hybrid rice strains.

初学懵懂,不怕。隆平高科的专家,弯着腰,躬身在稻田里手把手地教我们,从春天到秋天,一季又一季。

When knowledge was scarce, we feared not. Experts from Longping High-Tech bent waist-deep in mud, teaching us season after season, spring to fall.

稻种在非洲的春风里拔节,拥抱夏日阳光,饱满的稻穗终于点燃秋日传奇。

Seeds stretched toward African sun, embraced summer sun, until full rice ears ignited autumn’s legend.

“我一定要去湖南,走一走袁老师曾经走过的田埂,摸一摸他曾经抚摸的稻穗。”

"I must go to Hunan, to take a walk on the field ridge that Professor Yuan once walked on, and touch the rice he once touched."

非洲六月,阳光灿烂。长沙初夏,细雨温柔。

African June blazed gold. Early summer in Changsha wept soft rain.

时间因温暖的重逢而魔幻。

Time turned magical in warmth’s reunion.

我终于站在袁老的墓前,默立雨中,落泪私语。

At last, I stood before Yuan’s tomb, keep silent in rain, whispering through tears.

我终于走过袁老曾经走过的田埂,雨停风住,又闻稻香。

At last, I walked though Yuan’s field paths. Rain ceased, wind stilled—and rice fragrance rose again.


礼物

Present


有的礼物,具体而微,那都是日夜沉淀的心愿。

Some presents, small yet profound, carry wishes tempered by days and nights.

想说的太多了,都放在我带来的画里吧。

Too much to say—so I poured it into the paintings.

我们种下他带来的种子,现在,我想告诉他:稻子熟了,饥饿走了。

We planted the seeds he brought, now, I want to tell him:the rice is ripe, and hunger is gone.

所以,我必须来到这里,亲自转告。

So, I must come here, to tell him in person.

天涯咫尺,逾山越海。

Worlds apart yet hearts entwined. No mountains or seas can bar the journey of devotion.

那些我惦念的人,与惦念我的人,终会回到身旁。

Those who cherish me, and those I cherish, would find their way back to me.

这是我的故事,也是我万里奔赴的原因。

This is my story— and the reason for a journey of ten thousand miles.

就像我们与中国的伙伴,早已相识,今又相见,再难分开。

Just as with our friends in China, long known, now reunited, bound together and never to part.


出品人:姜协军 于金旺

策划:朱

记者:周文博 丁鹏志 曾冠霖 宋科铖 朱蓉

剪辑:郭文雯 王珏 何佳洁

统筹:和婷婷

责编:薛琳

一审:曾冠霖

二审:丁鹏志

三审:周文博

来源:三湘都市报

我要问