Comfortable New Subways | 四季如春的地铁

[来源:张春敏] 2021-02-18 10:04:29

点击查看连载专题

Dialogue 情景对话


John and Claire decided to try the metro in Changsha after visiting IFS.

从国金中心出来的约翰和克莱尔决定体验一下长沙的地铁。

John: I guess we should take the metro. Have a try, right?

约翰:我觉得我们应该坐地铁。试一试,好吧?

Claire: Are you sure? We don’t even know Chinese. How are we going to take the metro?

克莱尔:你确定?我们连中文都不懂,怎么坐地铁?

John: Come on, flexibility!

约翰:试试嘛,灵活应对嘛!

Claire: Alright.

克莱尔:行吧。

John and Claire arrived at the metro station.

约翰和克莱尔来到了地铁站。

John: How to buy the tickets?

约翰:咋买票呀?

Claire: Let me ask a staff there. Told you not to take the metro.

克莱尔:问问那边的工作人员吧。早跟你说了别坐地铁。

Claire: Excuse me, would you please tell us how to buy the tickets?

克莱尔:打扰您了,请问您能告诉我们怎么购买地铁票吗?

Xiaozhou (staff): Sure. Please come to this automatic machine. You can click here to choose your destination.

小周(工作人员):好的。请来这边的自动售票机器,请您点这里选择您的目的地。

John: Alright.

约翰:好的。

Xiaozhou: Then it will show you the fee according to your destination and how many tickets you want. You can pay in cash or by mobile payment.

小周:然后,系统会根据您的目的地和票数显示费用,您可以选择现金支付或移动支付。

John: I see. What about buying a metro card, like Oyster Card in London? We are going to stay in Changsha for almost a week. With the card, next time we can just swipe our way in!

约翰:明白了。那如果我们想买一张地铁卡呢,像伦敦的牡蛎卡那种?我们要在长沙待差不多一周,有了卡,下次就可以刷卡进站了。

Xiaozhou: Of course. But to buy the card, you have to go and ask the staff in the box over there.

小周:可以呀,但是买卡得到那边的人工售票处咨询。

Claire: Thank you very much!

克莱尔:十分感谢!

John: Not bad. Let’s buy the tickets and go. We don’t need the card. This machine could do all the job.

约翰:还不错。直接买票吧。不用买那个地铁卡了,这个售票机都能搞定。

Claire: OK. You are the boss.

克莱尔:好吧,听你的。

舒适便捷的长沙地铁站

重点词汇

metro [ˈmetrəʊ] n. 地铁

flexibility [ˌfl eksəˈbɪlətɪ] n. 灵活性

ticket [ˈtɪkɪt] n. 票

automatic machine 自动售票机

destination [ˌdestɪˈneɪʃn] n. 目的地

week [wiːk] n. 周,星期

[责编:田梦瑶]

我要问